Sunday, August 26, 2007

Naomi updates...

It's been a while since I did my Naomi updates. As previously stated, these are partly for my own records & partly for family & friends who are interested in the latest happenings in Naomi's life.

-Naomi is doing one nap a day consistently. It varies in length from 1.5 hours - 3 hours. I enjoy the 3 hour naps :). She usually does about 10-11 hours at night.
-She is picking up new words all the time. We just love hearing her little voice telling us things! Highlights: she knows a lot of body parts, animal noises, and says "mo (more)" a lot during her meals :)
-She loves dancing! She asks us to put on music and then we all dance. So cute!
-We haven't cut her hair yet and I don't plan on it any time soon. It's very curly especially when it's humid.
-She continues to be a good eater. She'll eat pretty much anything, but still won't drink milk.
-She loves going in her little pool and yesterday Jamin took her down to the big pool by her house. She stayed in for an hour and really loved watching the other kids.
-She loves helping Jamin & I as we do our daily work. She wants to do whatever we are doing. She's not the type of child who plays a lot on her own. She always wants to be where we are and be doing what we're doing.

We just love this little girl! This stage is really fun :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww, what a sweetie pie. I love the "Naomi Updates!"

Anonymous said...

I too enjoy the Naomi updates. That's a really cute picture Sarah! She is such a little Jamin!!! I wonder who the next baby will look like?

Mark & Cheryl said...

She is so cute. I enjoy the Naomi updates too, cause we get to watch her grow, even though we live in different places. Very nice pic with Jamin too :)

The Collins Family~ said...

I can't believe how quickly time has gone by. Naomi is doing so well. Too cute! I really need to get back to blogging, as you've noted it is a good record and a neat way to keep family and friends up to date.