Monday, August 06, 2007

Summer fun in PEI!

Jamin, Naomi & I spent a week in PEI with family & friends. We had a great time & Naomi did awesome with her sleeping, etc.! Shira & Bobby were home from Tennessee. Shira is also pregnant and due a few weeks after me! It'll be nice to have the cousins so close.

Jamin picked Shira up at the airport in Halifax and she spent a night at our place.
The next morning she tried to help us by running the dishwasher.
Unfortunately she put the wrong soap in! Our floors are really clean now :)While on PEI we spent lots of time at the beach. It was beautiful and the water was really warm.Sarah, Jeff, Amanda, & The BarrettsWe were spoiled with a lobster feed! I've been wanting lobster for a long time, so I was really happy about it! Thank you, thank you, thank you, Bob & Elsie!!
Naomi liked seeing our family. She & Kyler got along great!Kyler wearing Bob's glasses..so cute!Naomi & her friend, Gavin enjoying the spray thanks to Bob-Bob (that's what Naomi calls him)Naomi shaving Bob's face
Shira did Naomi's nails. She loves them!
"Enjoying" the rain!
Benjy, Lee-Anne, Shira & Bobby going out to celebrate thier anniversaries
Jamin went to a golf tournament where he saw Mike Weir & Vijay Singh
Me enjoying a cow's ice cream...yum!
My hubby & I enjoying our vacation together!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a great week!! It was great to see you guys for a bit while we were there.
That pic of the soap all over the floor is too funny!!
See you on the 15th!

Unknown said...

Ahh, summer vacation in PEI! Cows Ice Cream! The Beach! Great pictures.

Anonymous said...

HI, CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU GUYS. IT WILL BE NICE FOR NAOMI TO HAVE A BROTHER OR SISTER---OR MAYBE BOTH!!
SO, ARE YOU PLANNING A CONTEST FOR FEB. I ALMOST WON THE TIM'S PRIZE FOR NAOMI. TEE HEE.
LOVE LOOKING AT YOUR UPDATES. ( I WISH MARGARET HAD TIME TO UPDATE MORE OFTEN.)
NAOMI IS GROWING SO FAST, SHE SURE IS A CUTIE.

CHRISTINE

The Sutherland's said...

Glad you had such a great time. I love the picture of Shira and the bubbles all over the floor. Nice to know you were so concerned about the mess that you had to get a blog picture first. LOL

Heather Jackson said...

Is that deja vu or what?! :P Glad I'm not alone in my soap suds adventure anymore!!

Sounds like you had a fantastic vacation. It's always great to get away, eh?

The Kohlers said...

Sarah & Jamin I am soo happy for you guys- especially now that I know what it's like to go thru it! Congrats and Sarah you're looking great! I wish I could meet Naomi sometime, but I don't even know where you guys live now! Anyways, take care and it's always great to see how you guys are doing!
love dee and co.><>:)