The latest & greatest with the Barretts!
Congrats Sarah & Jamin!!! Can't wait to have another niece or nephew!!Love Petie & Neenie
Congrats Sarah and Jamin on the wonderful news.Best Wishes , The Seaboyers
Yay!! Can't wait :)
I KNEW IT!!Whahoo..I'm excited...Susan
Yah!! I was so happy to hear your news :)Congrats Barrett family!
Congrats Sarah & Jamin!
I think you should aim for Feb 9th...my birthday. :)Blessings to your family!
Yay! So excited for you guys!! Love MaryName the child Vuhlarry after our Belarussian cab driver.Love Eric
ya ya ya congratulations!!! :)
wahoo!!! congratulations!
Wow! Congratulations Sarah and Jamin. Naomi will make a wonderful big sister to this new addition. Congrats!!!! Love, Amy Brown
Congrats Jamin, Sarah and Naomi! Looking forward to sharing this journey with you.
Congratulations Sarah & Jamin!! We are so excited for you! And to think we were all taking about Amanda's baby to come at Lonestar and there you are also expecting! :)
Awsome! Awsome Congradulations. So exciting.
Post a Comment
14 comments:
Congrats Sarah & Jamin!!! Can't wait to have another niece or nephew!!
Love Petie & Neenie
Congrats Sarah and Jamin on the wonderful news.
Best Wishes ,
The Seaboyers
Yay!! Can't wait :)
I KNEW IT!!
Whahoo..I'm excited...
Susan
Yah!! I was so happy to hear your news :)
Congrats Barrett family!
Congrats Sarah & Jamin!
I think you should aim for Feb 9th...my birthday. :)
Blessings to your family!
Yay! So excited for you guys!!
Love Mary
Name the child Vuhlarry after our Belarussian cab driver.
Love Eric
ya ya ya congratulations!!! :)
wahoo!!! congratulations!
Wow! Congratulations Sarah and Jamin. Naomi will make a wonderful big sister to this new addition. Congrats!!!!
Love, Amy Brown
Congrats Jamin, Sarah and Naomi! Looking forward to sharing this journey with you.
Congratulations Sarah & Jamin!! We are so excited for you! And to think we were all taking about Amanda's baby to come at Lonestar and there you are also expecting! :)
Awsome! Awsome Congradulations. So exciting.
Post a Comment