Monday, July 09, 2007

Thank you, Canada Post!


For Mother's Day, Jamin sent his mother a card. However, it came back to us even though we had the correct address on it. There was some type of error somewhere along the line. I called Canada Post about it and they sent me a free book of stamps! I think that's pretty good customer service. Thank you, Canada Post!

6 comments:

Tim said...

Why do you always get so much free stuff?

Heather Jackson said...

That's what I was going to say!! :)

Unknown said...

The squeaky wheel... ;)

Kevin, Sonya, Claire & Max said...

Nice work Sarah. Wow! Naomi is getting big.

Anonymous said...

Wouldn't it have been better customer service if the card had actually reached it's destination.

The Barretts said...

I'm sure my mother-in-law would have liked to have received her card on time, but for me, I really like the free stamps!! :)