I went home this weekend with Cynthia & Shawn. I actually went without Jamin & Naomi! They had a great Daddy/Daughter weekend and I had a chance to visit with friends & family and catch up on sleep! I didn't really take any pics of the fam this weekend, but I have a few of some friends.
You almost forget how small newborns are!
I also got together with Cindy. It was great to catch up & chat!
Cindy & I have been friends since junior high and I always love seeing her.
When I got back Sunday, we got together with Colin, Tara, & Chloe. We went for a nice walk in a local park and then stopped for some grub. Jamin dared Colin to go for a triple, so of course, he did. That's a lot of ice cream! Colin looks excited about it...:)
Cindy & I have been friends since junior high and I always love seeing her.
When I got back Sunday, we got together with Colin, Tara, & Chloe. We went for a nice walk in a local park and then stopped for some grub. Jamin dared Colin to go for a triple, so of course, he did. That's a lot of ice cream! Colin looks excited about it...:)
It's so good to be back with Jamin & Naomi. I missed them while I was away. It's fun to go and fun to come back! Have a great week, everyone!


3 comments:
Sounds like you had a great weekend! Looking forward to Naomi's blog about her weekend "Just Me and My Dad!"
I love your family photo by the water, you are all so photogenic. Naomi's hair is getting long!
Cute family picture!! It was so nice to see you on the weekend. Love, Mary
thanks for the update....why no comment on my website??? ;)
Post a Comment