Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Allison's visit!

Jamin's cousin (& mine now too!), Allison came for a visit and we had a great time! She fit right in here! She enjoyed hanging out with us and napping when nap time came :) A woman after my own heart!

Enjoying a good book
Jamin & Naomi @ Peggy's Cove
The girlies
Family shot
It was so cute, Naomi kept reaching up for Allison's hand!
We finished our visit to Peggy's Cove with some desserts.
Naomi enjoyed the straw so much, she was hardly interested in our desserts (which is rare!)

3 comments:

barry-eh said...

Great pictures! I would like to visit Peggy's Cove at sometime. Not sure why I didn't go...when I lived out there.

Unknown said...

I won't get into detail on how insanely jealous I am of you for a) Going to Peggy's without me and b) probably having gingerbread and icecream at the Sou'Wester (also without me).

And I love your pictures. Of course!!

Anonymous said...

Oh Peggy's Cove-what fun! Looks like you had a great time. I love to finish up with a snack afterwards! Can't wait to visit you guys soon!!