Friday, July 27, 2007

Is it wrong to miss winter?

Are you a "heat person"? Do you love this weather? It was 32 yesterday and is supposed to be the same today. Not to complain, but I really don't enjoy the heat. It seems either you love it or hate it.

I generally do not like a fan running while we sleep (unfortunately Jamin loves it). I don't like the noise mostly. Anyway, last night we did run a fan along with the one on our ceiling and it did help a bit.

What's your take on the heat? Love it or hate it?

7 comments:

Heather Jackson said...

This is SO my kind of weather!! :) A little less humidity, perhaps, but otherwise I'm LOVING it!! A fan at night can be a good thing sometimes, tho!! Don't worry, Sarah, it will cool off all too soon! ;)

Unknown said...

We have 3 fans going in our condo at the moment. It has been SO HOT here, and I am REALLY non-functional in the heat. Tyler finds it quite funny. You can basically bake a loaf of bread in our living room if you don't have all the windows open and fans going. I have stuck my head in the freezer to get a blast of cool air. But I really can't complain, b/c one day I'm going to wake up and it's going to be MINUS 32 and that's really no fun, either.

Anonymous said...

I was thinking the same thing today...I really don't like the heat either. It makes me feel really sick. I find it really hard to function when it's this hot. Spring and Fall are so nice. :)

Anonymous said...

Sorry, that was me...Mary

Anonymous said...

Ah, the heat! I don't enjoy the humidity and heat combo in Ontario but, I do enjoy it here. It doesnt last very long and while it does I can enjoy being either on or in the water! I LOVE it. As far as sleeping...relocate to the basement for the few nights you need to!!!!

Anonymous said...

I can't stand the heat. It's been like 40 degrees here in NB since last week and I'm sick of it. I'm wishing for rain right about now.

I love sleeping with the fan it's Martin who doesn't and tolerates it to keep me happy LOL

Have fun in PEI, ttys

Stephanie.

K & G said...

I usually love the heat, but it's been +30 to +34 lately in Calgary and it gets to be a bit much! Kent and I are going to Mexico in a week so at least we'll be used to the heat by then ;) But all and all I'd take summer heat over winter cold anyday!