Tuesday, July 17, 2007

The latest happenings

I'm happy to report that my antibiotics have worked wonders and I'm feeling so much better! After not feeling well, I appreciate my health so much more than usual.

I have a few pics to share of our latest happenings. This first one I thought was cute because she has her pig-tails in. She looks so much more grown up! She continues to be my little shadow & helper :)On Sunday, we went downtown to the Tall Ships. It was fun to be downtown and see the sights. Naomi enjoyed watching all the people & dogs. Here we are; of course, Naomi isn't looking...The other day we went to the driving range so Jamin could practice before his company golf tournament. I'm proud to report that Jamin's team won for the second year in a row!
That's all the news for now. The weather has been nicer here lately and we've been using Naomi's pool lots and Jamin has been taking Naomi for lots of bike rides. We have a couple of trips planned to see family; hopefully this weather will keep up! Ah summer time!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Ohhh!!! Sarah! She has pig-tails!! She is so cute and little-girly now, wow.
The waterfront looks great--my mom took me to see the Tall Ships in Sydney when I was about Naomi's age...maybe a little older. She has a picture of it somewhere--ah, memories!

Lori-Beth Crowdis said...

Sarah,
Naomi is beautiful!
Love,
LB

Unknown said...

love the picture of her placing the ball for daddy...what a good helper!!!

The Sutherland's said...

I'm so proud of you for not doing the head tilt in the family photo. Very nice pics.

Mark & Cheryl said...

Hi Sarah....I love the pig tails!! She is sooo cute. Great pics :)