Wednesday, May 21, 2008

All about the kiddies

Life has been busy lately (isn't it always!?). I find with two children my days just slip by and the evenings are so short. Naomi goes to bed around 8 and Micah settles around 9 and Jamin & I usually like to be in bed by 11 (at the latest), so there aren't many hours without a child up!

We had a great long weekend in Cape Breton with fam. It was so nice to have everyone home: Peter & Janine, Eric & Mary, Mom & Dad and us of course!

All the "kids" went to a movie on Saturday night while Mom & Dad looked after Naomi & Micah. I so enjoy the times I get to go out with Jamin since they are so rare! We watched Narnia and I really liked it.

We also got to see Cheryl & Avery while we were home. Avery is getting so big! Naomi enjoyed seeing her.
Here are a few pics from the weekend:

Mary with the kiddies
Dad & Naomi doing a puzzle
Eric & Micah in blue
Here are a few random pics as well. This first one is Naomi sleeping in her rocking chair. I put her in her room for a time out and this is what I came back to. I guess she was tired!
Micah with his bright-eyes
Naomi & Micah hanging out in the bathroom. Poor Micah always seems to have a pink blanket on. I guess that's what happens when you have an older sister :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

A time out? What did she do???

We use them in Inverness all the time!

Mark & Cheryl said...

Awww it was so nice to see you all! Glad you had a nice weekend with the fam.

Amanda MacLeod, B.A.A, B.Ed. said...

I love the time out pic!
Micah's eyes! He sure is getting big. Can't wait to see the whole family soon!

The Barretts said...

Amy, I can't actually remember what she did that day.

Oh, you use them too. I find they work well for Naomi.

Kevin, Sonya, Claire & Max said...

SArah, Micah has suc an adult smile in that last pic of him by himself. Wow. He looks great.