So, back to our weekend. Mom & Dad were here, so Jamin & I went on a date! It was a nice treat. We went shopping (my clothes don't fit yet so I needed some new clothes), to Jon Allan's (restaurant), to Peter & Janine's apartment, and then we found out Stephen & Jillian had their baby!!! Great timing! We were just blocks away from the hospital, so we headed right over to meet their new little BOY! Isaac James Stow was born on Saturday and he weighed 8 pounds, 12 ounces and was 21.75 inches! Good size, huh!? Jillian did a great job! No epidural either! Micah is really excited to have a new friend :)

Ready for our night on the town!

Peter standing proudly in his kitchen

This was earlier in the day: we were all enjoying their comfy sectional as Naomi watched us.
Now, onto the hospital!

Issac James sleeping peacefully

The happy family!

Enjoying holding Isaac for the first time!
Meanwhile, back at home:

Dad giving Micah a bottle

Nana with her hands full (this was actually earlier in the day)

The "boys". Whoops...we missed Dad's head...
It was great having my parents up. Naomi just loves seeing them and it's a really nice break for me (& Jamin). We were so excited for the Stows having Isaac. He's a beautiful baby and is so blessed to be born into their family. Congrats you guys!
1 comment:
Really cute pic of Micah with your Dad. I'm so glad I got to meet Micah finally :)
He's adorable!
Post a Comment