Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Free sippy cups

For all you moms out there who love free stuff:

Avent is giving away samples of their Magic sippy cups! The number to call is 1-866-624-1906. The company name is Philips.

I just called this morning and they are sending them out to me in the next 2-3 weeks!

6 comments:

Laura said...

Hi Sarah, I am finally delurking...(sheepish grin) I know and used to work with your mother in law and I think she was the one who told me about your blog. Anywho, I've been meaning to come out of the woodwork for some time but hey nothing quite like a giveaway to get one to say hi! So, Hi! (big wave) I love reading your blog. (my son is just a bit older than Naomi and my daughter is just a couple months older than Micah) Thank you so much for posting this on your blog! I just called and mine are on their way!

Anonymous said...

Hey Sarah....

Thanks for posting this i will def have to pass the number a long to Martin's sister in law. she might want to try this product out. Thanks

Steph

Anonymous said...

hey i called and had them send me some free cups... they are sending them to mom and dad's house because it is for canada only, but i never pass up the oppurtunity for something free. thanks for the update... lots of love,
shira

Mark & Cheryl said...

Love the Avent cups...I have a sample on the way ;)
Thanks Sarah!

Alex and Cass said...

Hey lady,
wow I have not looked at blogs in so long.....
gald I did though...2-3 weeks
Thanks girl

Ian Lau said...

not a parent myself but will be an uncle w/in the next week! will defo order one for my sis.