Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Weekend, etc.

You can tell I don't have that much time since today is Wednesday and I'm just getting stuff up from the weekend. Most of my wake time is spent with children these days!!

Saturday night I had the treat of hanging with my two sisters (on my side): Janine & Mary. We went to Pete & Janine's apartment and hung out for a bit, then went to see the Eric Angus Whyte playing. He just released his second CD. It's really good. I would recommend you picking up a copy.
On Sunday we hung out with the Stow family. We had a yummy supper, then went for a walk. "I-Zwick" (Isaac), as Naomi calls him, is getting big so quickly!The three kiddies. I think the boys are looking at Jillian.Baby IsaacBaby Micah
Guinness loves a good walk
Naomi loving the park

Here are a couple pics of Micah. I've just started putting him in the Bumbo lately. He continues to be a super easy baby. Full of smiles & very content.
This is an outfit that Jamin's grandmother made when we were pregnant with Naomi.
Jamin thinks it suits a girl a bit better :)

6 comments:

Kevin, Sonya, Claire & Max said...

Hi Guys! I am just catching up on peoples blogs and wow Micah looks a lot like Naomi. How is he liking the bumbo? I just put Max in it and he seems to not have an opinion yet. Sometimes he cries, sometimes he sits... humm. That is one BIG black dog.

Anonymous said...

i love love love looking at your pictures. you have a rad life. and your babies are just beautiful. they need to be models. honestly. i can't get over how awesome naomi's hair is and micah is adorable in that last picture!!! sooo cute!!!
love erin bredin

The Sutherland's said...

Did you get Naomi's hair cut? I love the top picture. She looks like such a proud big sister. Micah's hair looks like Angel floss. Very cute kiddies!

Unknown said...

Your babies are just growing up way too fast. Can you tell them to hold on until I get back there to visit!! Micah will be a little boy when I see him for the first time outside your belly!!! Miss you guys sooo much.

The Barretts said...

Kelly,

Nope, no hair cut yet for Naomi. She just got out of the tub, so her hair was extra curly.

Amanda MacLeod, B.A.A, B.Ed. said...

Naomi is getting so much older! Micah is too cute! I'm with Jamin on that last pic!! haha
Can't wait to hang out with all of you!
See you soon, Amanda