Peter & Micah excited about the Clan Gathering :)
Every other summer, Clan Donald & Angus has a big family reunion the first weekend in August. We had a fun weekend visiting with our family. I have lots of pics for your viewing pleasure :)Saturday morning there was a golf tournament that Peter & Jamin played in. Here are the guys in their Clan Donald hats. Nice.
I'm proud to announce that Jamin had the most birdies in the tournament (most being one!) and he won a prize.
Not to be outdone, Peter won for the longest drive.
Speaking of prizes, Micah won the prize for the youngest clan member in attendance! Way to go, Micah :)
I'm proud to announce that Jamin had the most birdies in the tournament (most being one!) and he won a prize.
Not to be outdone, Peter won for the longest drive.
Speaking of prizes, Micah won the prize for the youngest clan member in attendance! Way to go, Micah :)Micah claiming his prize
Micah savoring his prize.
That afternoon was the reunion. Lots of games for the kids (big & little!). Naomi had a great time! We took the opportunity to get some family pictures.
Micah savoring his prize.
That afternoon was the reunion. Lots of games for the kids (big & little!). Naomi had a great time! We took the opportunity to get some family pictures.The McCormack family
At the last gathering these four girls were just babies! Now they're busy toddlers!
Naomi, Emma, Jessica, Eden
Naomi, Emma, Jessica, Eden
We are very thankful for our family!












5 comments:
Okay, for real...your kiddos are so cute!!! Naomi's hair is adorable...looks like you guys had fun in Cape Breton - I really wanna go there someday...we say that every Fall - maybe we'll actually follow-through one of these days...Glad to see another update - I've missed them these last few months...I am pleased to be back in the land of the living onliners, though!!! haha. And can't wait to see you guys!! Have a great day, friend...
Looks like so much fun. Micah is so cute... have I told you that enough yet? PS Come home, literally, I miss you and Claire misses N. he toys are just not the same when you dont have to fight for them.
wow! Sarah! Thanks for all the updates! I can't get over what a little girl Naomi is (not a baby anymore ;) and Micah is adorable! Miss you girl (and all the Barretts!)
Seems like you guys had a fun time! Those kids of yours are getting so much older looking! Micah looks more like a MacDonald in those pics! See you soon! Amanda Mac
sarah - hi, do we have a cheese grater?
Post a Comment