Sunday, August 24, 2008

Happy 5 years!

Yesterday, Jamin & I celebrated 5 years of marriage. We feel so blessed to have each other. We have had an awesome 5 years!

Kevin & Sonya looked after the kiddies while we went out to celebrate. First we went to Opa, a Greek restaurant downtown. YUM! Next we headed to the waterfront for a nice walk. While there, we noticed Dwight Dion (from last year's Canadian Idol) was playing. We watched him for a bit.

He was playing to help celebrate 250 of Canadian Democracy. We knew a guy that was helping put on the show and he gave Jamin a free jacket! Pretty nice!Then, we went to the grocery store (we love grocery shopping so much; we just can't stay away!). We ran into our friend Matt and his friend, Sarah. We finished our date at Tim Horton's. Chatting about these past 5 years. We tried to remember what we had done each year to celebrate and we successfully remembered 3 of the last 5 anniversaries. Not bad, I guess. Maybe I should look back on the blog and see if I get any clues...

To close, here we are 5 years ago and then yesterday.
I don't want to get too mushy, but I feel like the luckiest girl. Jamin is a fantastic husband & father. I love him more & more as the years go on.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww, you guys...Happy Anniversary, again....5 years!!! These days, i don't think we realize that that is quite a rarity!!! Congratulations...and you guys still look so great, and so HAPPY!!!! That is awesome, and I know you'll have many more years ahead of you of marriage bliss!!! Can't wait to see you guys this week!!! yay!!! Love ya's...

barry-eh said...

Congratulations! God is good! I love you guys!

Unknown said...

Happy five years guys!!! You two rock!

(p.s. such a small world-- Matt and Sarah are my friends too ;)