Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Mmmmm...blueberry pie!

Look what Jamin made!! It was delicious! He, Kevin & the girls picked all the blueberries from across the street. Next we're going to make strawberry rhubarb.

7 comments:

The Harts said...

MMmmmm....looks yummy! I'm impressed!!

Kevin, Sonya, Claire & Max said...

Sarah it's been hours since I saw you. How are you doing ... upstairs. The pie was delish!

The Sutherland's said...

Since you wouldn't share...I was inspired to make one for myself. Don't you just love blueberry pie!

Anonymous said...

yum...way to go, jamin!!! I have to admit, when we have pie, Jason usually makes the crust...he just does it better than me!!!! hope to see you guys soon...

Tamara, Matt, Bethany and Madelyn said...

Good job Jamin! Ummm...strawberry rhubarb is my fav pie. I expect an invite!!

Kevin, Sonya, Claire & Max said...

enough already...update your blog.... (hee hee) I know what's really taking up your time WT :)

Anonymous said...

hey!! -- You guys are coming to PEI this week, right?! When? how long?! What's the plan?! Can't wait to see you guys!!!