Last night we went to the Keg with Colin & Tara. YUM! It's one of our favorite restaurants. Good friends, good food. Special thanks to Janine for watching the kids :)

Tara couldn't finish her dessert and didn't want to take it home. I just couldn't see it go to waste, so offered to take it off her hands. They gave me this huge bag to carry it. Pretty swanky, huh? :)
5 comments:
Sarah,
I went to the Keg last night too!
Except...in St. John's!
Cousin Anne
We also love the keg!
We took Emily and Beth there awhile ago. Emily really enjoyed the waiter James!
A. Eleanor
I love your photos! - and I love that you took someone ELSE'S dessert home!! :) Bob would be proud! :)
We've got a gift card for the Keg. We have yet to use it though b/c I've been saving it! You'll have to let me know what you order!
Happy Birthday J-man!
Post a Comment