Sunday, January 04, 2009

Pool party

I know, two posts in one day...crazy!

We had a fun day today. One last fun day before Jamin goes back to work. I have SO enjoyed having him home for the last week and a half. What a treat. I could get used to having him around all the time :)

We were invited to a pool party for Naomi's friend, Owen and Micah's friend, Liam. They turned 3 & 1. Naomi had a fantastic time. She's getting much braver as she gets older. She went down the kids' water slide, jumped into the pool (into her daddy's arms of course), and thought she was swimming by herself as she walked along the bottom of the kiddie pool. It was a lot of fun watching her. Micah wasn't so sure of the pool and hung on very tightly to me. I think he was overwhelmed by all the people. There was no crying, but alot of close hugs :)

The best family pic I could getNaomi & Jamin. I love this pic of Naomi.Micah & I

6 comments:

Unknown said...

oh, i love these pictures!! your babes are so beautiful. looks like fun!

The Harts said...

Great pictures! Looks like a fun day.

Kevin, Sonya, Claire & Max said...

looks like so much fun. Is that the Cole Harbour place pool?

The Barretts said...

This was Sackville actually. Have you been there? The kiddie pool is great!

The Cari's said...

Looks fun, it feels like forever since I've been in a pool. We tried swimming lessons with Elliot a while ago but the pool was way too cold!

Amanda MacLeod, B.A.A, B.Ed. said...

Looks like so much fun! Great pics- considering you were in the pool!