Everyone seems into this guessing! Keep it up!!! I've had a lot of questions regarding a prize!! I've decided there will be a prize. I'll name the baby after you if you win!! Okay...that might be a bit much. How about the glory of knowing you were right? How about I put your picture on my blog? I know, I know..these aren't very motivating.
Okay, the winner will get a $5 gift certificate to Tim Horton's. How does that sound? I know what you're thinking....what a generous gift! Well, if you win, you deserve it :) So, may the best guesser win!
FAMILY!
10 years ago


10 comments:
Timmies, hey? Sounds good. I do think, however, in order to qualify, guesses should be made in imperical measure. Jonny...
You guys are too much! haha Wait until your little one gets older and you tell him this story of a timmies prize! Oh dear, too funny! Although, if its in his genes..... he may love it!!! Love ya!
When I threw Denise a baby shower I printed off a calendar page for November and got everyone to put their name down in a day with a time. Denise won of course and I gave her five bucks for Tim's.
I love Tim's...so...yeah, I'll go for that...anyways...been checking to see when you would FINALLY update...thanks...great motivation for the predictions...I'm sure you'll have many more guesses now!! lol. Miss you guys.
when I said "Uranus", I didn't mean "YOUR anus"...just wanted to point out some important dates in history.
Oh, and...I forgot to say:
6 lbs, 6 ounces
20.5 inches long
...in light of the Tim Horton's...should state the rest of the prediction...the race is on!
I'm still trying to figure out how you will judge who will win. I hope you are very subjective and pick me. The odds are I will be close on at least one of the 4 predictions. Well maybe not.
The closest Tim Horton's for me is a good 8 hours (unless someone knows of one in central Illinois). But, maybe driving 8 hours or more would be worth it. They really need Tim's down here.
Poor Barry! 8 hours away! You poor thing! If you win, you can have your choice of the Tim's gift certificate or a $5 gift certificate for Starbucks...(although after the exchange it'll be $4 something...sorry...oh what the heck..make it $5 American!)
HI SARAH: FOR THOSE OF US WHO ARE OUT OF PROVINCE AND DO NOT GET TO SEE YOU IN PERSON, WE ARE AT A DISAVANTAGE.--I THINK YOU NEED TO POST A ***NEW*** FULL PICTURE OF YOURSELF. I'M PRETTY GOOD AT GUESSING THE GENDER, AND LOOKING FORWARD TO FREE TIM'S=== I'LL EVEN WAIT UNTIL I GET TO HALIFAX TO COLLECT ***** LOL
CHRISTINE HICKEY
$5 bux from Tims...yay! Good prize, everyone can use Tim's $ :)
Post a Comment