Friday night Jamin & I went to our neighbour's house for rabbit pie and/or lasagna. I had the lasagna while Jamin enjoyed the rabbit pie...have you tried it before? Later that evening, Jamin's parents & sister, Shira came over from PEI. Shira flew out the next morning back to Kentucky. It was great to see her while she was home.
On Saturday night we hung out with my brother, Peter & his girlfriend Janine. They are on a big monopoly kick these days, so we played a round with them. Peter's winning streak is over! Jamin was the winner, then Janine, then Peter, then me....I just wasn't getting the rolls! Here are Janine & Jamin in the final round!
Sunday after church, Naomi came over for a visit...she is back from India and on her way to South Africa. It was soooo good to see her!! I love that girl :) Here's a picture of us.
On Saturday night we hung out with my brother, Peter & his girlfriend Janine. They are on a big monopoly kick these days, so we played a round with them. Peter's winning streak is over! Jamin was the winner, then Janine, then Peter, then me....I just wasn't getting the rolls! Here are Janine & Jamin in the final round!
Sunday after church, Naomi came over for a visit...she is back from India and on her way to South Africa. It was soooo good to see her!! I love that girl :) Here's a picture of us.
Sunday night we went to Christa's house for her birthday party...Happy Birthday, Christa! We had a great time. There was a competition that involved building the highest free standing balloon tower and the boys won...I think it helped that they had an engineer on the team!
Here is the competition..the ladies. They did a pretty good job too!
Here's Stephen, Bryan & Jamin. We were just leaving as Bryan was arriving...he's just such a late night party animal!!


7 comments:
Looks like you had a great time at the party!
Lots of great pics there, Sarah! Good to see that you still have non-couple friends! ;-)
I love reading your blog! You guys are awesome!
When Peter was visiting our house, he told us about the big Monopoly win. I think today I said hi to his Amherst Police friend as he walked by me at school.
Nice pics!! Looks like you all had lots of fun at the party! Keep the pics comin' ;)
YOU LOOK SO RADIANT SARAH--THE **BUMP** BECOMES YOU. THANK YOU FOR THE BIRTHDAY WISHES. I FEEL SPECIAL, HAVING MY OWN POST ON MARGARET & TYLER BLOG. HAPPY 2006, A VERY SPECIAL YEAR FOR THE BOTH OF YOU.
AUNTIE CHRISTINE :-)
I think this is one of the longest times you have gone without blogging! Not that I have the greatest track record...happy weekend again!
Post a Comment