Monday, January 23, 2006

Vote


I know you've been hearing A LOT about the election for the past 8 weeks. I will not go into a lot of detail about who to vote for (although I do have my opinions!!), but I do want to encourage you to take the time to vote today.

I can't wait to see how it all turns out tonight (if I can stay up that late!). May the best party win!

HAPPY VOTING!!!

4 comments:

The Harts said...

I agree! It's important to vote. I'm happy to say that I voted during the advanced pole so my duty is already done!
Happy voting everyone!

barry-eh said...

I had NO clue that we were voting until I read your blog. I don't hear anything about it here in the US. Oh well...maybe next time. Hopefully the Marijuana Party in Nunavut won't win. I don't like them. :)

Anonymous said...

Well as a Westerner I a not sure what will happen now. When will the next election be?

Anyway as Sarah's Western Aunt I am just having fun with this blog stuff,, what a great way to keep in touch with what you kids are up to.. Waiting for THE baby Sarah as is your mom and dad
love and stay well. Auntie marg

K & G said...

I guess the best party won, huh? ;) I just hope the new parliament will be able to work together. And I wish Andrew won! Too bad I'm a Calgarian now, I would have voted for him. I heard he got about 8,000 votes though? That's pretty good!