Monday, January 02, 2006

Good times in PEI part II

Jamin & I had a great time in PEI over the Christmas holidays. We spent lots of time with family, visited friends, ate very well, & enjoyed time to relax.

Here's Jamin & Bob playing with the hockey table that Jonny got for Christmas. We all think Bob really bought it for himself :) Bob is smiling because he usually won. By the end of our visit though, Jamin was beating him occasionally though! Jonny looks on, wondering what winning must feel like...One night we went over to Mike & Jan's place. Jan spoiled us with yummy Christmas treats. The conversation was great too...right, Erin? :) Here's a pick of the ladies. (Jan on floor, me, Kristi, Erin, & Shira)Here's a cute pic of Paul, Melanie, Mike & Jan..ah the happy couples :)

1 comment:

Bev said...

Great to see pics of the festivities that I missed!
I think you're right about Bob getting the table for himself... did Jon get to play at all?!