I love my friends. It makes me happy to have a bunch of people around! This is a sight I like to see in my front entrance way :)
One particular friend who I call Lau or Lau-Wow, aka Ian Lau was here on Thursday night. It was so good to see him! Don't you wish friends would never move away?
We're looking forward to having your footwear at the cottage soon. We met Ian for the first time at Laura and Andrew's wedding this past weekend. What a likeable guy! Their wedding was wonderful!
I ** ENJOY** reading your blog. Beautiful pictures. You are blessed with Naomi, & she with such wonderful parents. With love & prayers, Margaret's Auntie.
5 comments:
Wish my shoes were in your front hall!
Glad you got to see Lau-Wow, you and Naomi look beautiful in that pic.
Miss you!
We're looking forward to having your footwear at the cottage soon. We met Ian for the first time at Laura and Andrew's wedding this past weekend. What a likeable guy! Their wedding was wonderful!
My crocs look so at home there! I love knowing I'm so welcome at your house! :)
I ** ENJOY** reading your blog. Beautiful pictures. You are blessed with Naomi, & she with such wonderful parents.
With love & prayers, Margaret's Auntie.
AUNTIE : )
It was good to see Ian in town again! Yikes, I'm in your over 30 days update list. Will update soon... ;)
Post a Comment