On the weekend, I went as a chaperon to White Point Resort with the grads from church. It was really nice! They have an indoor & outdoor pool, a fire pit, tennis courts, volleyball court, kayaking, canoing, a game's room, & lots of bunnies. I especially enjoyed the food; there were delicious buffets!

Tara & Chloe at the retreat..Chloe was a really good girl :)

The food..yum....

The bunnies!
On Saturday night, Benjy, Lee-Anne, & Kyler came over. Naomi & Kyler were so cute together! Lately she's all about giving hugs & kisses and she really liked giving kisses to Kyler! I think he might have liked it too :) Kyler also liked Naomi's chair.


Here are a couple of Naomi pics. We recently starting putting her in the car carts @ Sobeys. She LOVES it! (note, this car did not have a seat belt, but they usually do)


All this excitement makes Naomi tired! The other day she actually feel asleep eating her lunch. It was so cute. She is down to one nap most days so by the time 12:30 hits, she's ready for her nap!
9 comments:
Are Naomi and Kyler cute or what. Kissing cousins. we think they are precious grandbabies. We love them.. Proud grandma and grandpa
1
That picture is really cute. I once saw a little girl fall asleep and her head went right into her bowl of chocolate pudding! it was pretty funny!!
Awww, so cute Sarah! Nice update :)
I hear White Point is very nice too.
Way too cute!!
Always makes me smile how often the supermarket makes your blog!! :)
Awww...cutie pie sleepyhead!
So, the white point bunnies! There are a lot of them, hey? Kind of like Alberta, actually. There are hares everywhere here. And they are big--Silvy sized.
Chloe is getting big, too! Cute!
Only you would think to take a picture of the food. A girl after my own heart.
Very cute picture of her sleeping in the chair.
hahah...the little girl that I look after always falls asleep in her highchair. It's the funniest thing ever.
kyler looks soooo much like benji! what a handsome man. we MUST get up there soon to see our baby cousins! miss ya
I love the sleeping at the tale pic.
Post a Comment