Time for more of Naomi. Time is going so quickly at this stage! She's almost 15 months old already! Below are a few pictures of her that I took recently.
Here's what's new with her:
-She takes 2 naps most days still, but sometimes just does one long afternoon nap. She does 10-11.5 hours each night
-She now has 9 teeth. A few days ago she got her first molar. It's on the top. She had a few rough nights while getting that one!
-She's trying so hard to talk. She has several words that anyone could understand (up, no, mum-mum, etc.) and lots that I understand. Her cutest is when she folds her hands and says "Dear God" (although it's hard to make out). She learned it watching us pray before our meals.
-She's still in size 3 diapers (that's more for me than you probably)
-She's starting to throw temper tantrums. She arches her back and screams. They are usually short lived thankfully. I think she has a stubborn streak like her parents!
-Definitely still "Mommy's girl". She follows me around the house all day and loves to help me. She tries to clean the floors, puts clothes in the basket (while I'm trying to fold them), passes me dishes from the dishwasher to put away, and hands me clothes pins while I'm hanging up the clothes. She tries to copy almost everything I do. She's my little shadow!
-She has started to try some spoon feeding herself. She LOVES it, but it's still pretty messy :)
-She continues to adore books. She reads while on her change table, in her crib, on my lap, etc.! Her favorite books are still the ones with tabs you can open.
-That's all I can think of for now. Good to write these things down while I think of them!
FAMILY!
10 years ago


9 comments:
Those pictures of her are some of the sweetest of her yet. She looks so cute with the pigtails! Thanks for the update.
Mary
She gets cuter every day!!!
So is she taking after you or Jamine?
I love her updates....someday we will get together...one day!
Hey Cass,
I think she looks like Jamin and has some of his traits as far as personality, etc., but I also see some of me in there too. Hopefully she's the perfect combination!!
Dear Naomi,
We love your new hair-do! Your pigtails are so cute! You can come help us do housework any time you want!
Love,
The Seligs
That looks more like a yogurt face-mask than lunch...
My little cutie is growing up wayyyy to fast!
Love the pigtails!
I love the up-dates. She is growing up so fast!
Nathalie D
ahahaha!! i LOVE the 'i'm feeding myself yogurt' picture!
Sarah, thoses are great pics! I love the first one. I have a question... when did you stop feeding Naomi a bottle - ie. milk.. at one year? Did you just switch her to 2%? Did you give it as often as you did breast/formula? My blogs back up so you can write me there.
S.
Post a Comment