I can ALMOST get the rubik's cube... I've tried a couple times to no avail. My dad can do it, and he's an engineer like Jamin - they must have superior visual spatial skills :)
I remember I had one of those when I was little and I got really annoyed and peeled all the stickers off and put them back on like I'd solved the puzzle. LOL
I totally CANNOT do the rubik's cube...I usually don't try for very long either, mind you. I almost got Jason one for Christmas...he was mad I didn't when I told him. Yeah, real mad...you know Jay!!! ha ha!!! Hope you have a great weekend!!!
That's funny. I was watching Seinfeld last night and George did one and I got to thinking, "Can I do that?" Then I see it on your blog, now I really want to know...haha.
I remember him doing that when you guys were dating...very impressive...it obviously worked!! Maybe Naomi will inherit his rubik's genius. You should give her one now and she'll be able to do it with her eyes closed by kindergarten. :)
10 comments:
Why don't you get Jamin to teach you. You would be able to pick it up quickly.
I can ALMOST get the rubik's cube... I've tried a couple times to no avail. My dad can do it, and he's an engineer like Jamin - they must have superior visual spatial skills :)
Nope I can't.
I remember I had one of those when I was little and I got really annoyed and peeled all the stickers off and put them back on like I'd solved the puzzle. LOL
I totally CANNOT do the rubik's cube...I usually don't try for very long either, mind you. I almost got Jason one for Christmas...he was mad I didn't when I told him. Yeah, real mad...you know Jay!!! ha ha!!! Hope you have a great weekend!!!
That's funny. I was watching Seinfeld last night and George did one and I got to thinking, "Can I do that?" Then I see it on your blog, now I really want to know...haha.
I remember him doing that when you guys were dating...very impressive...it obviously worked!! Maybe Naomi will inherit his rubik's genius. You should give her one now and she'll be able to do it with her eyes closed by kindergarten. :)
I just got a forward of a guy doing one blind folded after studying it for a few seconds. He was quick.
I doubt I could do it. I am more of a move-the-peg-game type of person!
I like starting them but then never really have the patience....perhaps on a long journey!!!
I would rather do sudoku!
Uhhh, Sarah?! This post is, like, 4 days old...what's up?!
Post a Comment