Monday, May 28, 2007

Say CHEESE!!

We just got back from Sobeys. I'm so excited! We got three blocks of cheese for FREE! Man, I love getting something for free!!!

Here's the story. We saw a sale sign that said the cheese was on for $5.97 down from $7.69. It also said you would get 20 airmiles with every three you buy. Since we go through cheese so quickly I got three. When we got to the check out it came up at the $7.69 price. Anyway, they checked it out and the sale shouldn't have been advertised in the store because it was over. Anyway, they gave us all three for FREE!!

I'm doing pretty good for free food lately...first the watermelon, now this! Wahoo!!

2 comments:

The Sutherland's said...

Wow, that is a great deal! Do you think you could pass some of that free vibe my way?

Anonymous said...

Good work! That's nice customer service.