Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Summer...is that you!?

Today was so nice! I took Naomi outside later this afternoon. That girl just loves getting out of the house (just like me!) I put her new capri pants & flip-flops from her Auntie Neenie on. At first she had trouble walking with the new footwear, but quickly caught on. Sorry if you're getting tired of Naomi pics, but I can't help myself! Jamin & I are just in love with this little girl...each day she seems to do or say something new that we think is the cutest thing! As Mother's Day approaches, I am thinking about just how thankful I am to be a mom.

Getting ready to go outside
Yay! I'm out here!Look how tall I am now
I like these new shoes
I'm so excited!

This morning when I was unloading the dishwasher, I turned around for a second and when I looked back, Naomi had pulled the bottom rack out. She looks quite pleased with herself.
hehehe
Dancing Queen

11 comments:

Tamara, Matt, Bethany and Madelyn said...

I love the pictures! Naomi looks so proud of herself! Bethany has the matching skirt to those capris, so we'll have to do a photo session with them.

Kelley Anne said...

I love that Naomi has capris! I was wearing mine today too! Although no me they're more like pants that a little short... Great pics Sarah!

Anonymous said...

Oh Sarah,
Little Jamin little Jamin!!
That picture of her with the dishwasher rack is sooooo funny! You for sure have to save that one for her wedding reception for all to see!
Cute!

The Cari's said...

I'm sooo glad that the warm weather is here, well mostly. It adds much more excitement to the day. And good idea about the will! Rick and I have talked about it from time to time but now I've been inspired!

Mark & Cheryl said...

Hey Sarah,
Great pics...I never tire of Naomi updates, she's growing so much. Look at those teeth! Wow. The warm weather is great, glad you are both enjoying it!

The Sutherland's said...

Very cute pics. Looks like you had a great day. I love the outfit!

K & G said...

She is toooo cute! I do think she looks a lot like Jamin, but I also see a bit of you in her too :)

Heather and Robin said...

Very cute pictures.. I love her flip flops....sooo sweet. Her and Lucas would make quite a pair he LOVES being outside as well...has ever since he was first born and that has never changed.

I will never bore of Naomi pics so keep them coming!!!

Anonymous said...

Ah ha ha ha ha! I love this girl! Cute pics! Thanks for the update, Amanda
PS You should get her a pair of Crocs!

Unknown said...

I'm ready for more pictures!! :)

Kevin, Sonya, Claire & Max said...

She is so photogenic. Where does she get the dancing gene? I cant wait to see Claire so big.