Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Free Stuff again!!!

If you are a regular reader of my blog, you may remember that I went to a baby expo about 6 months ago with Kelly & Ainsley, and Naomi of course. They held another one today and we all went together again. The movie was Shrek the Third. We were able to stay for maybe half of it and then Naomi was starting to get ready for her nap, so we headed home. The real reason we go is for the free stuff anyway!

I must mention that I WON A PRIZE today! Last time Tamara & Matt both won, and today, Tamara, Rachel & I all won something! Pretty crazy since the theatre was packed and they only gave out a few prizes. I couldnt' believe it...I never win anything! Wahoo! I won a Sesame Street computer game; not bad for free!
Bottom Row: Tamara, Bethany, Sarah, Naomi, Ainsley, Kelly.
Top row: Jennifer & Abigail, Rachel standing up with Ryan, and Amy & Campbell.
The free goodies!!!

7 comments:

Tamara, Matt, Bethany and Madelyn said...

Fun, fun, fun! I have never been so lucky as I am at these Baby Expo things!!!!

Unknown said...

GRRRRRR...I MISSED IT AGAIN! You will have to tell me when the next one comes..lol. Glad you had a great time!

Unknown said...

Sarah, That picture is very unflattering! It was very fun to win something - I am very unlucky so it was quite a shock. Did you lay out all of your free stuff in that last pic because there's stuff missing that was in my bag.

The Barretts said...

I think that is everything...I did use up the free diaper already...

What else did I miss out on!!!?!?!

Anonymous said...

Aww, Sarah...congrats on all the free goodies!...that's always fun!!! Can't wait to see you guys!!! Hope you have a great weekend!

Kevin, Sonya, Claire & Max said...

SArah that looks like one crazy day. How do you find out about these wild events. Last weekend I went to a dog show adn that was the first time I left the house to actually do something other than buy groceries, or work in a long time.

The Barretts said...

Sonya,

It was fun and I'm all about free stuff!

I heard about this through a friend. I'll have to remember when the next one comes up to put a blog up about it so people can register.