Naomi & I went to Sobeys this morning for a few groceries. When I got to the check out I asked the girl where the lemon juice was (since I had gone through every isle 10 times already and just couldn't find it!) and she told me. I ran to the isle and grabbed it while she started ringing through my groceries. Anyway, when I came back, most of my groceries where in their bags, so I just started loading my cart.
I got home and started unpacking my groceries. I realized that I had TWO watermelons. I only bought one. I checked my receipt. Yup, I only paid for one. The lady ahead of me must have forgotten hers and I took it. Being the honest person I am, I called Sobeys and told them. Of course, I get to keep it for free! Yay! So, for all of you that attend our Thursday night bible study, guess what we're having tonight!!


8 comments:
mmm...watermelon!
you have a very cute helper :)
Watermelons are the best!
I posted a comment earlier but I guess it wasn't allowed. :(
"Sticky Fingers" Barrett strikes again!
A FREE Watermelon! It will taste even sweeter. Thanks for sharing that story! God is good!
dear naomi you are such a sweetie! please send us a picture of you reading. what i most enjoyed about teaching was seeing little ones learning to read.
aunt jane oxox!
HAD TO GO OUT AND GET A WATERMELON AFTER SEEING NAOMI WITH 2 OF THEM AND HER TONGUE OUT!!! TOOO CUTE. I CK YOUR BLOG WHEN I CK MARGARET'S.
HOPE YOU HAVE A NICE LONG WEEK-END.
MRS. M'S AUNTIE. :)
HAHAHAHA! Man, you never know what will happen when you have kids with you, you don't notice these things. I have been known to leave groceries behind, which I still haven't claimed..lol. I have also walked out with a can of formula, diapers, etc, only to head back a few mins later hoping they believe I really didn't do it on purpose.
I love the pic of you and NAomi below. I posted that before but I really love it - so I wanted to say it again.
Post a Comment