Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day!!

Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there! Although I'm not very far into motherhood yet, I have a much greater appreciation for the work that mothers do. I especially appreciate my own mother. Happy Mother's Day, Mom..I love you!! XO

And to Naomi, I'm glad to be your mom. I love you!! Thanks for breakfast in bed this morning, the card from you & daddy, and of course, my Swiffer Wet Jet that I picked out! :)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day Sarah!

The Sutherland's said...

Happy Mother's Day! I love Naomi's sweater.

Kevin, Sonya, Claire & Max said...

So cute. She looks so much like you Sarah! (sorry Jamin - but if it helps - I feel your pain). Happy Mothers Day.

Unknown said...

Happy Momma's Day, best friend!! You are a great mom, Naomi is blessed to have you!

Anonymous said...

Amanda and I have been demoted to the 'more than 30 days since last post' group! I'll have to post something soon!

Anonymous said...

The picture of you and Naomi is really nice of both of you. What is she looking at with such wonder?

I hope you had a great Mother's Day.

Love, Mary

Anonymous said...

What do you really think of the Swiffer Wet Jets? I was initially excited by the concept but after trying them out I've been disappointed. I find they spread or perhaps smear the dirt around rather than picking it up. Just wondering what you think of yours.

Eric

Tara and Aaron Spencer said...

Happy mother's day Sarah!

The Barretts said...

Mary,

I think she's looking at something Jamin is holding up to get her to look at the camera. Likely some rocks or something :)

Eric,

We've only tried it out once, but were impressed with it. We'll see how it goes next time :)