Sunday, June 24, 2007

Visit

Jamin's parents came to visit us for a few days because Bob had a course for work here. We had a great time with them!

Naomi was Grandma's little helper! She kept putting the weeds in the pile,
then running back and saying "more?" So cute!
Elsie can hardly relax, so she asked what she could do. I asked if she'd scrub my tub and she went to town cleaning the whole bathroom!! I'm hoping this will be a new trend when she comes to visit!! :) Thanks so much!On Saturday, Jamin's grandmother was over as well. It was the first time she saw our house.

It's so nice to live in driving distance from our family!

4 comments:

Amanda MacLeod, B.A.A, B.Ed. said...

Naomi is just too cute. Always willing to help. I wonder how long this will last?!! Enjoy it while you can!
Its so nice you got your bathroom "professionally" cleaned! I never clean my shower/tub, I let Jeff do that job! He can do it so much better than I!
Enjoy your week, Amanda

The Sutherland's said...

That is one high class little girl you have...gardening in her leopard print attire. Too cute!

becca said...

GRAMMIE! i am so jealous that you got to see her... hopefully she is coming to the states soon! miss you all!

Unknown said...

I love these pics! Of course. I say that about all Naomi pics.

Nice clean BR, by the way--I can see the light glinting off the shiny cleanness. I can almost smell the pinesol through my screen...