Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Tara's in town!

Last night Jamin & I met up with some friends at the Lonestar. Tara was in town, so we all got together to see her. It was great to see friends I hadn't seen in a bit and meet a new one as well! We were so hungry that we totally filled up on the free nachos chips & salsa before our meal even came! The food was great, but we almost were sick we were so full. Do you ever do that? Anyway, great times. Thanks Jamie, Kelly & Ainsley for looking after Naomi while we were out!

Jamin & I. I just noticed Jamin looks kind of tanned.Bryan, Tara, & AmandaLauren & MarkMe & Lauren with our clashing colors!
What was left of our food....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i haven't checked out your site for awhile...and i have to say. you are such a FUN MOM!! oh my soul. naomi has a blast! i am soo excited to see how cute she is. when will i see her next? anyways. have a great weekend!
love erin bredin

Unknown said...

MMMM...I love Lonestar...

The Kohlers said...

Hey Sarah, glad to see how you all are doing! You all look beautiful in your profile picture! It was so weird- I saw Tara and Lauren in the mall in NS while I was there...sooo nice to see friends- I haven't seen you in who knows how long! NE ways, your baby is beautiful:)