Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Play Date

Today Tamara & I took the girls grocery shopping. All I can say is that these girls are so cute together! Bethany keeps saying "No-me" (Naomi) and they hug & kiss a lot :) Here's one pic from our morning together!

We had so much fun, Naomi didn't want the girls to go!

5 comments:

The Sutherland's said...

Is that the Superstore I see you at? I swear Naomi looks more grown up then the other day I saw her. Cute sweater!

The Barretts said...

Yup, I went a little crazy and actually strayed from Sobeys for the day :)

Tamara, Matt, Bethany and Madelyn said...

They do love each other, that's for sure!! Bethany does have a slight No-me obsession! We had fun today, as always!

Unknown said...

Too cute.

Kevin, Sonya, Claire & Max said...

Great pic! I have been thinking of smuggling the cam into the grocery store..but not been so brave yet!