Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Trip to CB

Naomi & I went to CB for a week while Jamin stayed home and worked (what a good man!). Naomi & I had a great time; it was a nice break for me!

On the drive to CB. Naomi was pretty happy to be holding Grampie's ice cream cone!
Fun in the sun with the family! Lots of people to get in the pool with Naomi!
The girls on the water.
Nana took Naomi out too!
Naomi tried to do her part to help with the daily chores :)
We had time for some visiting. Naomi enjoyed seeing Avery.
Avery has grown a lot since we saw her last and we got to see her smile!

One night Dad & I went to see Eric perform in Lyrics & Laughter. It was awesome! We also got to visit with other friends throughout the week. Naomi had a play date with Elliot; it was fun to see the girls interacting together! They were pretty entertaining to watch!

Thanks, Mom & Dad for a great week!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures! I really like the one of me, you, Janine, and Mom in the kayaks. It was so nice having you home! Looking forward to seeing you again, Love Mary

Unknown said...

These are fantastic pictures, Sarah!
Naomi is growing up WAY too fast on me. She's so cute, helping with the vacuuming!!

Mark & Cheryl said...

I love the pic of Naomi holding the ice cream cone, so cute. The kayak pic is beautiful too. It was nice having you in CB for a visit :)
*Happy 'early' anniversary!*

Anonymous said...

Hey Sarah
Cute pics as always! Naomi looks like she LOVES ice cream....I can't blame her!!! Glad to hear you had a great visit home. It was nice to see you two again. Hopefully we'll see you again at Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary Sarah and Jamin!!!

Mary and Eric

Kelley Anne said...

sarah! I love the pic of Naomi and the ice cream! and you and the girls on the water! miss you lots babe! p.s. I believe my blog has *now* been updated... ;)

Kevin, Sonya, Claire & Max said...

looks like sooo much fun. Cant wait for the days when Claire is old enough for me to go kayaking... lets see some prego pics!