Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Belly pic & prego update

So this has been a busy week of appointments for the Barrett family. We had our ultrasound on Monday, another appointment tonight & Naomi gets her 18 month needles tomorrow.

The ultrasound was great! So awesome to see the little baby moving around. S/he has cute little hands & feet :) S/he weighed in at 13 ounces. Our new due date is one day earlier than predicted, so February 10th. That's the same date that Jamin & I got engaged so it's easy for us to remember!

My appointment tonight went well. The baby's heartbeat was 148. I have now gained 15 pounds. I'm guessing I'll hit 50 like I did last time, but only time will tell :)

Also, congrats to Rick, Danielle, & Elliot who recently welcomed baby Brock to their family!

I leave you with this picture of Tamara & I. We had a girls night out this Monday. We went to Bayers Lake and were able to go to more than two stores since we didn't have our little girls with us. :) We enjoyed a nice meal at East Side Marios too! Good times; nice to get out every now & then.

8 comments:

Mark & Cheryl said...

Awww look at that little baby belly! You look so cute! Glad all the app's went well, looking forward to seeing you soon. :)

Anonymous said...

What can I say-looking good mama! Its so funny to see your body change! Glad to hear all is going well.
Talk to you soon, Amanda

Tamara, Matt, Bethany and Madelyn said...

The belly's looking good. I had a great time Monday night, it was nice to have a little freedom!!!

The Chocolate Lady said...

Hey glad to hear everything is going well in your pregnancy. Time sure does fly by and before you know it your little one will be here. Again congratulations on the newest addition to your family.

Anonymous said...

You and Tamara look so cute!

Can't wait to see you tomorrow!

Love you, Mary

Tara and Aaron Spencer said...

Hey sarah you look great as always!

Kevin, Sonya, Claire & Max said...

Yeahh!!!! pregger pics! I cant believe you hit 50 lb last time. I was 30 max....but I feel like I have already gained 30 in the first 12 weeks of this one - so maybe I will join you in the 50 zone this time too!
You look great now! Hey do you know what they say about heart beats over 140??? It's a girl.... (or so my dr. says, the higher the more female!) That is just made up of course - nothing sciencetific about that tale.

As for Claire's hair, that you posted about.... Kevin thought she looked like a tel-a-tubbie- so I am glad to see that someone appreciates it Sarah

Heather and Robin said...

You look awesome Sarah...I can't believe how far along you are already...flying by eh.