Things are going well here. I find September is really flying by. The weather has been so nice and I'm enjoying things being back in full swing (ie. bible studies, library program, teen stuff, etc.) Jamin has been working on some finishing touches on the basement (so feel free to come & visit!) and Naomi & I have been busy at home lately. She loves to do whatever I am doing, so I let her help lots. She sits up on the counter with me and helps make supper, muffins, etc. For example, when making meatballs yesterday, she ripped up the bread crumbs and put them in the bowl for me. She's quite the little helper!
Cute story (I think so anyway!) Our friend Stephanie brought back this hat for Naomi. The other day we were reading one of our books that had a picture of Mickey & Minnie skating. Naomi ran to her room, pointed to her hat, and wanted to put it on just like the picture in the book. Then she wanted to go & look in the mirror. I get such a kick out of some of the things she does!


7 comments:
Awww that is so cute! It's amazing what the little 'sponges' absorb!!
So cute. You have a smart little cookie! (No surprise there, look at Mom & Dad!!)
Me again...loving that I can now link off your blog with ease...I do have too much time on my hands, however, and I noticed your link to the Everetts is now linked back to your blog! :)
Yay for the new template, though!
Hey Margaret,
I noticed that too actually and sent an email to Jamin to fix it :)
Glad you like the new template!
Hey, there...haven't checked your blog in a bit, so it was nice to see a recent pic of your cute little girl!!! Wish we were neighbours...we'd be great neighbours, wouldn't we?!...hope you guys are doing well...wish we could see you sometime...we were saying the other day we'd like to come to NS this fall sometime...we'll have to see...anyways..take care...talk to ya soon!
Does the blue blog template mean anything Sarah! wink wink!
Cute!! I love that picture.
Mary
Post a Comment