Sunday, September 30, 2007

Weekend in Cape Breton

I had a busy weekend in Cape Breton. I went down for Cynthia's bridal shower. It was a great time! Lots of nice gifts, food, & friends.

Cynthia & her mom, Glenda (this was taken while we were decorating)
Some of the girls there: Melissa, Sara Beth, Crystal, Cynthia, Allyson, me, Cheryl (we all played v-ball)
The "MacDonald" girls: me, Mom, Mary

It was nice to spend some time with my sister, Mary. I'm so blessed to have a sister.
Mary & I went shopping.
Mary in her kitchen.

Later that night we went to visit the Carabins with Cheryl (& Avery).
Avery (Cheryl's little girl)
Danielle with Brock
Rick holding Brock. Brock is a real cutie!Lastly, here is a picture of Dad (Grampie) & Naomi.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

These are great pictures, Sarah! Your mumma looks so nice--I like the suit!
And I really like Mary's kitchen!
Good times in the Cape...

Kevin, Sonya, Claire & Max said...

Sarah~ is Mary married to Eric Whyte. Maybe I am all confused but she looks like someone I've seen on other blogs.

The Barretts said...

Sonya,

Yup, she sure is. Eric is my brother -in-law. If you look back on my blog, I'm sure you'll see pictures of him.

Mark & Cheryl said...

Nice pics Sarah. It was great to see you & to visit with the Cari's. Good job at the shower too, you did a great job!

Mark & Cheryl said...

P.S. Mary's kitchen looks very nice ;)