Sunday, September 09, 2007

Weekend in review..

What a beautiful weekend!! The weather has been really great.

Friday night I went to a BBQ at the Bettles' house. No pics to show because I forgot my camera :( Anyway, great food, great friends!

Saturday morning Peter & Janine came over and Jamin cooked us a delicious brunch! Naomi really loves seeing them. Later that day, we had the privilege of attending Gareth & Emily's wedding. It was beautiful! Again, forgot my camera. I did remember it for the reception which was also very nice. As you probably know Jamin & I love good food and we were not disappointed! Here are some pics of the people at our table.
Stephen & Jillian (Stephen was the best man)
New friends, Ryan & Sarah.
Sarah & Kamal
Jamin & I. There were 3 Sarah's at our table. It made remembering names easy!

I don't have a good picture of the bride & groom unfortunately. I'm always hesitant to post wedding pics anyway.
I don't want to be the first to post just in case they want to be; know what I mean?

Today we took Naomi to a local beach. At first she was afraid of the water and didn't like the sand in her toes, but within a few minutes was running around and splashing in the water! We just love watching her have so much fun :)

7 comments:

The Kohlers said...

Sarah, Naomi is such a little cutie- I haven't even met her and yet I'm watching her grow up b4 my eyes!! It's neat. If you see Gareth tell him congratulations for me- that is so great! Looks like it was a beautiful reception- how are you feeling these days?:)

Unknown said...

Hi Dee! Thanks :) Blogging is great for keeping in touch with people's lives. Yes, the wedding & reception were beautiful. I will pass along your congrats when I see Gareth next!

I'm feeling really good; pretty much "normal" really.

Anonymous said...

Hey Sarah,
I loved seeing you dancing last night. Weren't Shannon and Becky funny? I have more fun watching people dance than dancing myself!

Kevin, Sonya, Claire & Max said...

Nice pics. Nice to see Jill. What is her new last name (I think she got married, yes?). The pic of you at the beach is nice too. You look so tall... Oh to be tall.

Tamara, Matt, Bethany and Madelyn said...

The beach looks fun!!!! Hey, go check out my blog...oh wait I haven't updated it in 3 weeks...too bad. One of these days I'll post our camping trip from last week!!

The Barretts said...

Hey Sonya,

Jill's last name is Stow. Yes, she got married the same summer I did: 2003.

Yeah, I look lanky in that last pic!

Anonymous said...

Hey Sarah,

Sorry I missed you B-day, but Happy Birthday!!! And also, congrats on the new baby on the way. Dee had told me about it, but I have only now been able to get back into blogging. Glad to see all is still fun in your life.

Nathalie