Wednesday, September 12, 2007

I was wondering.....


.....do you eat breakfast?

I heard a stat last night that only 38% of Americans eat breakfast each morning. I'm all about breakfast. I never miss it. Jamin on the other hand really doesn't enjoy having breakfast.

What about you?

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm a breakfast eater, but nothing huge...no time.

K & G said...

Eating breakfast is suppose to boost your metabolism for the day. I always eat something, but it's usually as I'm rushing out the door. I love breakfast food though, and now I want those blueberry pancakes ;)

Tamara, Matt, Bethany and Madelyn said...

When I was working I rarely ate breakfast, but now that I'm home I always have breakfast with Bethany. I'm not a huge breakfast eater, but I do like to have something.

Bryan said...

Every day. My brain doesn't work without food.

Heather Jackson said...

Until I started working out daily about 6 years ago, I never ate breakfast. Now I can't stand to go without! But supper's my favourite meal of the day.

The Sutherland's said...

I'd eat it if it looked like the picture you posted...and if someone cooked it for me. I like breakfast food but I can't usually stomach it till later in the day. Cereal makes a great afternoon snack.

The Kohlers said...

very predictable- PB toast and tea, and sometimes OJ- although to sit down and drink a tea with a 5 month old can be challenging:)

Anonymous said...

Hi Sarah, no post yet today?
I read it usually on monday a.m. LOL
Naomi sure is growing up fast. I think she will be a good big sister, and will want to help you with the new baby.

CHRISTINE : >

Unknown said...

ok. maybe it's my computer...and this comments page looks "normal," but what happened to your blog format???

Anonymous said...

No,Sarah I'm not a breakfast eater either- much rather wait a hour or 2 after I'm up before I eat. When I'm home I eat sooner, but when working, it's 10am before I get to eat. I've started to try yogurt - will see how it satisfies! Trust you guys are all doing well - and you are feeling ok. I am almost counting days off till I see my darling granddaughter! Love , Aunt Ethel