Thursday, January 08, 2009

Busy boy

Just felt like doing a "Micah post". Micah is almost 11 months now. He's such a busy little boy. His favorite things to get into are:
-the toilet
-garbage cans/compost
-anything of Naomi's
-pretty much anything he can!!

He really keeps me hopping all day! On Monday his second tooth came through. So far, he really hasn't had much trouble teething. Hopefully that keeps up. He is now having a bottle of whole milk for one of his feedings everyday. He loves it! He is pretty clingy and loves to be in my arms.

His smile melts my heart and I love him so much!

4 comments:

Tamara, Matt, Bethany and Madelyn said...

I love this pic of Micah. Such a cute boy!!

Unknown said...

aw, what a smile!!

lisaandmicah said...

Such a cute little guy Sarah, he will proably keep you hopping for a long time!! Boys will be boys!!

Anonymous said...

He really is such a cute little boy!! oh, man, they're getting busy at this age, huh?! So much fun, though!! I love your updates on your kids! HOpe you guys are having a great weekend!