

Time has been flying and I haven't gotten to the blog lately. We're busy with our rental property these days (doing some fixing, finding new tenants, etc.). We're going for lots of evening walks with the kiddies these days too. I'll have to take a picture of our awesome stroller we got at a yardsale.
I've also had two friends have babies in the last week!
Colin & Tara Miller welcomed Lydia Joy into the world last Friday. She weighed in at 9 lbs and 3 oz!! Congrats!


Also, Shawn & Cynthia welcomed Harold Xander on Sunday. Another big baby: 8 lbs 10 oz! Congrats!


We've also had some visitors lately. Eric & Mary were here the other weekend. Here's Mary & Naomi hanging out. Naomi did not draw that picture (she's not quite that advanced!)

Jonathan was also here. Micah followed family tradition and spit up on him. (Micah is the first pic and Naomi the second. She was 3 months old in that pic)


We started Micah on cereal. He's doing pretty well with it so far. He continues to sleep well. Today he only did two naps for the first time. 2.5 in the morning and 1.5 this afternoon. Perhaps he's ready to drop that evening nap. We'll see. This could have just been a strange day. He rolls like crazy and now sleeps on his belly. He wants to crawl, but I tell him there is no rush. He can get his bum in the air. He also moves all around his crib. I never know where I'll find him.
I don't know what I said to make my children have these expressions! This was just after supper.

That's all the news for now! Do you find the summer is already flying by!??!
2 comments:
How quickly Naomi has gone from 'baby' to little girl! What a beauty! :)
I love that Naomi and Mary's hair looked sort of the same. New tenets eh - what a pain??? I cant wait to see your yardsale stroller - you have to take me
sale-ing
Post a Comment