Last night was a special night...Micah slept all night!!! He fed at 8 and didn't wake up until almost 7:30! Wow. Naomi slept all night too (which she usually does). I can't remember the last night that I didn't get out of my bed once for something (children, bathroom, food..something). I hope it keeps up!
FAMILY!
10 years ago


4 comments:
Jealous!
I guess enjoy your sleep while you can. That's great though.. I bet getting up throughout the night would be somewhat of a pain. aww the joys of parenthood, Martin and I look forward to all the sleep we will loose...NOT! lol
steph
congrats on your full night of sleep...i take it i should enjoy mine while i can get it, too...although i have to get up to pee about every two hours anyway!
It is 7pm and I just put Max down - I told him he better stay asleep if he wanted to be as smart as Naomi and Micah! :) (I was told that their brains grow and develope and they process information in their sleep)
Post a Comment