We got to see Lau last night which was great. Jamin & I both really like Ian and have a great deal of respect for him. We had a good time catching up with him and introduced him to Micah.
Oh, and Ian just got the sippy cup he ordered, so hopefully ours are on the way too!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hi Sarah---still reading your blog. You have a wonderful family & friends. Doesn't Margaret look **BEAUTIFUL** I got my sippy cut today , SPECIAL DELIVERY!!!!! It's PINK!!!! I ordered it for Margaret's baby. I told Paul that he was going to be Grandad to a little girl. Maybe this is a sign--lol Take care, keep happy & God Bless. Christine
4 comments:
Hi Sarah---still reading your blog. You have a wonderful family & friends. Doesn't Margaret look **BEAUTIFUL** I got my sippy cut today , SPECIAL DELIVERY!!!!!
It's PINK!!!! I ordered it for Margaret's baby. I told Paul that he was going to be Grandad to a little girl. Maybe this is a sign--lol
Take care, keep happy & God Bless.
Christine
Tell me how I can get one of these freebees!
Micah looks delighted! Thx for the pic. iLau
A courier just called me: my sippy cups have arrived in Inverness. YAY! :)
Post a Comment