This pic is actually from a play date last week. We've been slack taking pics of our second children, so here they are: Madelyn & Micah, just over 6 weeks difference in age.
It was great to see her & introduce her to Micah.
Kathy, Jessica, & Naomi
Our neighborhood had a Canada Day party. It was pretty awesome! Our shy little girl was quite overwhelmed by it all and just kept saying "I want to go home". Hopefully she'll enjoy it more next year.
Later in the day, the kids went in the pool & Naomi helped Jamin wash the van.
Hope you had a great long weekend too!


4 comments:
Nice pictures! I like Naomi's polka-dot pj's and her perfect ringlets. Micah looks like such a cutie. Can't wait to meet him!
Looks like you had a beautiful morning for the Canada Day activities! I actually do miss that Nova Scotia weather, especially when the humidex up hear tops 35 or 40 degrees.
-Jeff
That Micah & Madelyn are one cute couple! And of course I'm not biased at all!
What an excellent blog entry!
Keep up the good work :)
Post a Comment