Wednesday, July 23, 2008

oops!

Tamara & I went shopping last night and I bought some new clothes. I wore a new outfit around the house today with the tags still on the shirt. I did this to see if I wanted to keep the shirt.

Tonight I took the kids down to Sobeys to pick up a prescription. My friend Erin is a pharmacist there. She noticed a tag on the back of my shirt (oops!) and took it off for me. Luckily I went to the pharmacy first and then got my groceries, so probably not too many people noticed.

When I got home, I put on a new pair of shorts. Naomi saw the tag and said, "Have to go to Sobeys to take it off". So cute!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hee hee, that is so cute!!

Amanda MacLeod, B.A.A, B.Ed. said...

haha I love it!