Hey guys this is your favorite brother-in-law Bobby. I'm not real sure about the sippy cups but I'll take one????
Anyways, Shira talked me into blogging to I finally started one! I'm not real sure how it works, but I would like to hear some of your thoughts about my crazy questions!!
5 comments:
We have not received the cup either :(
None here yet. Get on that would you Sarah!!
not yet. I thought bout calling though to check on it. Was starting to wonder if it was just us. hehe
steph
What free sippy cups. Sign me up!
Hey guys this is your favorite brother-in-law Bobby. I'm not real sure about the sippy cups but I'll take one????
Anyways, Shira talked me into blogging to I finally started one! I'm not real sure how it works, but I would like to hear some of your thoughts about my crazy questions!!
I think it's
bobby-thompson.blogspot.com
Post a Comment