Friday, November 21, 2008

Another day in the snow

It is so beautiful today. The sun is shining and the snow is starting to melt. We're supposed to get another 10-15 tonight.

I took the kids out to play in the snow. Micah liked it at first, but then wasn't such a fan when he tried to move around in his enormous snow suit. As you can tell, it's an old one of Naomi's. We will have to get him one, but this was fine for today.

Happy boy (dressed like a girl) in the snow.
Naomi found this chunk of snow that she insisted on carrying home.

3 comments:

Kevin, Sonya, Claire & Max said...

look at all the good posts I've been missing while our internet was down! Looks like fun in the snow. Claire has decided that snow is like sand. oh oh and hates it!

Anonymous said...

Ahh, I love it!! Micah is so cute...looks like a very happy little boy!!! I cannot WAIT to see you guys!!! When are you coming?! Hey - your brother in law sang at our church yesterday (not Benj!!...Eric!!) :) He's really good...your sister wasn't here, though...anyways...hope you're having a great day, friend! :)

The Kohlers said...

Great pics- I love the one of Naomi and Jamin:) Micah looks like he loves the snow- funny about his snow suit- isn't purple gender neutral?:)