Naomi has recently taken a big interest in letters. She knows most of her letters and for some she knows a word or name that starts with the letter. She loves singing the alphabet song and we think it`s pretty cute. She`s pretty proud of herself!
FAMILY!
10 years ago


13 comments:
She's so cute!
So cute Sarah!!
- Megan
Me too, she's so cute!!
too cute!!!
She's so sweet!
Mary
Precious!
That's so cute, good job Naomi!!!
Oh. My. Gosh. She is the most adorable thing I've ever seen. I could just squeeze her!
That is so precious Sara!!! Oh my gosh, they grow up so fast! Hard to believe Harmony will be a year this week! Love, Aunt Ethel
That's great. She's a cutey!
is that the canadian version of the ABC's :) Jokes jokes. she is such a beautiful little girl...maybe someday i will get to meet her!
Yes, indeed - Naomi is a cutipie! A smart muffin, too! OX Aunt Cindy
I'm not so into girls, but I have to say she is quite cute Sarah! Thanks for posting the video- it was so nice to see her in action! I can't wait to see her again soon! I can only imagine the pretend trips we will go on this time! hahaha
Great Job Naomi!!
Post a Comment