Life is busy as always, and I wanted to get some pics up to show some of what we've been up to lately.
First a couple of pics from a Halloween party that Jamin & I went to. Can you guess what we were? (it was probably the lamest costume there... I'll give you a hint in case you get stuck. On my back there is the letter P and on Jamin's an S.)
Jamin & I with Nurse Barbie & Dr. Ken

Our wonderful hosts: Lauri-Ann & Dave

The ladies

The gents

We have also gotten to visit with some family lately. Jonny & Holly were here the other weekend and we also saw Peter that weekend.



Finally a couple of pics of the kiddies. We are enjoying the family life and feel so blessed to have these beautiful children.
Micah liked pizza!

Naomi & Micah watching out the window.

Micah having a bottle.
9 comments:
Fun pics, Sarah!- I love the pizza face- I still don't get what you guys were for Halloween...I have no idea! Help me!:)
salt and pepper!!! nice. :) denis and i could totally pull off that costume too :)
OOOOHhhhhh!!! hahaha- cute idea!
so you were salt and pepper, AGAIN!! Nice. I think I reminded you of that one...hehe.
Jamie and I had no idea what your costumes were. LOL. You weren't kidding...they were lame!
Good job, Becca! You got it. Yes, you & Denis would be a good salt & pepper!! hehehe I think you would look much cooler than we did! :)
Let's go EAGLES!!!
I think I see another set of SP shakers in the photos though.. lame party!? haha.. Mario Bros are cool though.
Are you going with formula for Micah? I'm doing peds at the moment and we did a session today on the benefits of breastfeeding.
That video of Naomi is golden. I can just hear her many years down the road.. "mommy, I can't believe you posted a video of me singing that on the internet!!" =+)
..ok just read your other bit about "he's still nursing"
The WHO and the Qur'an recommend nursing til the age of 2. Interesting eh? Not sure if The Bible says anything about it.
Some cultures nurse their kids til ages 6-7!
Post a Comment