Thursday, November 20, 2008

Snow, snow, snow!

Jamin had the day off today (not because of the snow, he just took a day off). It is always such a treat to have Jamin home on a week day!

Here are a couple of pics of the snow we have. Naomi was excited to get out and "help" Jamin shovel. We hadn't bought a snowsuit for her yet, but I remembered today that I had one for Micah (someone gave it to us as a gift). It's size 3, so Naomi might as well wear it too! She was so excited that Micah let her borrow it :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice beard, Jamin!

The Sutherland's said...

Looks like more then just the kiddies were sharing their clothes...since when did Jamin play volleyball for UCB?

Anonymous said...

Yeah, Jamin's looking good in the beard!! And, of course little Naomi is just as pretty in Micah's snowsuit...I am sure she was thrilled to help her Daddy...can you believe the snow already?! Wow!!! Just caught up on some of your blogging...I love your sweet kids...and love reading/seeing about your life...miss you guys!! Yes - we will be here at Christmas!! Can't wait to hang out!!

Tamara, Matt, Bethany and Madelyn said...

I can't let Bethany see Naomi's snowsuit or else she'll be wanting to trade her purple one for Naomi's blue "my favourite colour" one!!!